Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soap Box

My oldest is a great woodworker.  He built my wooden soap box and also sells them to the ladies that take my soap class.  This box has many great features that will be important to a soap maker.  First of all you can make a small 1 lb. bar or a 5 lb bar!  You can also make two different scented soaps at one time if you so choose.  I have also gone through all the trouble of figuring out volume so you will know exactly where to put the blocks for each batch of soap you make.  At the end of the box there are slots big enough for a knife to slice the bars so that you get a nice 5 oz bar each cut.  You can also adjust the mark if you would rather have a smaller bar.  The last feature is that the box is made of wood!  It will last a lifetime of soap making. 

If you would be interested in buying a soap box made by Dalton please email me at henandchicks@live.com

They are $30 plus the actual shipping cost and we accept pay pal. 




No comments: