With all the chemical and environmental loads we have on our bodies making any change helps. Soaps on the market are actually detergents while my homemade soaps are made with ORGANIC oils, ORGANIC additives and essential oils.
If you have placed an order before 5:30 this evening you are safe but if you haven't I am sorry to tell you I am sold out of Sinus Relief! There are 10 standing orders so if you are waiting for a rainy day to place a hold order don't wait on the rain ;)
Organic Coconut Oil
1. High in anti-oxidants. It penetrates skin tissue protecting and preventing against the formation of free
2. soothes and moisturizes, dry skin
3. helps eliminate athlete’s foot
4. reduces chronic skin inflammation
5. assist in treating psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis http://www.thevirgincoconutoil.com/articleitem.php?articleid=184
Organic Almond Oil
1. refreshing fragrance which has positive impacts on your senses.
2. vitamin E in abundance
3. great emollient properties
4. keeps the PH of the skin at normal level
5. antioxidants http://benefits-of-almond-oil.com/
There are a few oils I won't use.
The first one is lard. Not always but most of the time lard does not make a good lather and it does leave an odd smell unless you use a strong fragrance oil.